🔌 Agent Integration page revamp
- Finished testing container metric collection and monitoring
- New installation instructions for Laravel Forge, Linux and Docker
🖌 Website and app UI tweaks
- Design debt: Minor layout adjustments, component style fixes
🎁 Docker container monitoring pt. 2
- Server page update with container metrics, volumes, settings and more!
- Fixed volume order and added loading animation when switching containers
Server monitoring agent 🕵️
- Implemented agent safeguards to discard metrics in cases where our API is unreachable.
- Monitor Systemd services instead of Init.d.
- Collect docker-compose labels, container volume sizes
- Divide container CPU by core count
- Added failed metric counts into main metric groups (in each environment)
- Show server IP address in dashboard and servers page
- Backoffice updates and improvements
- Fixed email content formatting issues
🎁 Docker container monitoring pt. 1
- Agent now collects container metrics
- Port OS and environment information collection into Golang agent for efficiency
- Golang Agent code-style fixes
👉 Marketing update 👈
- Website analytics and event tracking
- Agent as a Linux service, ability to disable server metric collection
- Application menu fixes
✨ Production ready ✨
- Slow query filter in Performance → Database page
- Laravel 8 agent support
- New shiny website
- Redesigned authentication pages
- Server load chart rendering fixes
- Fixed deployment commit URL parser
- UI improvements for Onboarding and Demo app
- Exception stacktrace lines are now clickable
Demo tuesday 🖥
- Demo application to show off our features without registration
- Server settings page
- Added missing placeholder values in server resources
- Single password change field for users who signed up through social logins
- Added environment into issue details
- Supervisord config update
- UI refactoring
Dashboard issue linking 🔗
- Dashboard issue counts are now clickable. It's a quicker way to filter out issues by their entry points.
Control your notifications 📬
- Control every aspect of your notifications. On a personal and application level.
- SMS notifications for mission critical apps.
- Web Push (browser) notifications.
- Send all email notifications to an alternative email address.
- Get updates when we release a new monitoring agent version compatible with your applications.
- We've refactored our notification system and prepared for adding new notification channels. Let us know what notification channels you'd like 👈
Better issue pages ⛑
- We've redesigned our issue pages to provide you with an even quicker way to understand application failure points.
New issue data structures
- Introduced new data structures in agent's record processing logic to prepare for the new issue pages.
Artisan command performance 📉
- We wanted to be able to see how our Artisan commands perform and we think you'd love to see it too! Inside the app go to Performance > Artisan commands to check it out.
New Onboarding screen 🖐
- We want you to feel welcomed, so we've rebuilt the first screen you see.
- Backend & Frontend refactoring, minor fixes.
Privacy improvements 🔑
- We respect your right to control your data. We've built the option to delete your account. Though if you do decide to do so, we'd love to hear why 🤝.
Teams teams teams! 🧑💼👨💼🧑💼👨💼
- Multi-user support. Applications can be managed & shared across multiple accounts. Invite your team members to help you monitor your Laravel apps.
- Multi-user roles. Users belonging to an application can be assigned an owner or a member role.
- What's new page. We'll be updating this page to keep you up to date with the latest changes.
- Navigation redesign. Application menu structure changes.
Rise of the agent 🕵️♂️
- Extracted server monitoring part of the agent into a new more efficient Golang agent.
- Optimized query tracking - reduced payload size. Jobs executing thousands of queries no longer have issues with huge JSON payloads.
- Fixed and improved IPC communication between PHP and Golang agents.