🖌 Website and app UI tweaks
- Design debt: Minor layout adjustments, component style fixes
- Show server IP address in dashboard and servers page
- Backoffice updates and improvements
- Fixed email content formatting issues
🎁 Docker container monitoring pt. 1
- Port OS and environment information collection into Golang agent for efficiency
- Golang Agent code-style fixes
👉 Marketing update 👈
- Website analytics and event tracking
- Agent as a Linux service, ability to disable server metric collection
- Application menu fixes
✨ Production ready ✨
- Server load chart rendering fixes
- Fixed deployment commit URL parser
- UI improvements for Onboarding and Demo app
- Exception stacktrace lines are now clickable
Demo tuesday 🖥
- Added missing placeholder values in server resources
- Single password change field for users who signed up through social logins
- Added environment into issue details
- Supervisord config update
- UI refactoring
Dashboard issue linking 🔗
- Dashboard issue counts are now clickable. It's a quicker way to filter out issues by their entry points.
Control your notifications 📬
- We've refactored our notification system and prepared for adding new notification channels. Let us know what notification channels you'd like 👈
Better issue pages ⛑
- We've redesigned our issue pages to provide you with an even quicker way to understand application failure points.
New issue data structures
- Introduced new data structures in agent's record processing logic to prepare for the new issue pages.
New Onboarding screen 🖐
- Backend & Frontend refactoring, minor fixes.
Teams teams teams! 🧑💼👨💼🧑💼👨💼
- Navigation redesign. Application menu structure changes.
Rise of the agent 🕵️♂️
- Optimized query tracking - reduced payload size. Jobs executing thousands of queries no longer have issues with huge JSON payloads.
- Fixed and improved IPC communication between PHP and Golang agents.